Terrans have contributed to the localization industry with articles published in specialized magazines and portals. Keep scrolling to get to know us a little bit better!
- Women In Translation | ATA TCD News. Spring Issue.
- Localizing Elden Ring: The Words of The Lands Between | Multilingual Magazine. August Issue.
- The Challenge of Localizing Video Games for LATAM Spanish | Multilingual Magazine. March/April Issue.
- Translating Humor is a Serious Business | The ATA Chronicle. March/April Issue.
- Becoming a Localization Project Manager | ATA TCD News. Issue 7. Winter.
- Bring Your “A” Game to Video Game Localization | The ATA Chronicle. March/April Issue.
- Your Inventory as a Video Game Localizer | Winter Issue
- Query Sheet Management for Project Managers and Translators | The ATA Chronicle. September/October Issue.
Open World S01
Our team loves video games and languages, so you can imagine that these LocFacts were a blast to create for Open World. Enjoy them separately here: