Terra Localizations and Proz.com Meetup on Video Game Localization: Level 4, Quality Assurance
Terra Localizations invites you to the 4th Level of our Video Game Localization Meetup Series that we have released with Proz.com , where our team members, Linguistic LeadVerónica Ríos, with the QA Managers Fiorella Nocetti, and Carmen García Serrano
This Meetup is set for next Friday, November 12th, 1 PM GMT, and the topic will be Quality Assurance.
Vero, Fio, and Carmen will go over:
- The meaning and purpose of Quality Assurance.
- The different steps of the Quality Assurance process in video game localization.
- The use of QA tools.
- The creation of QA profiles.
- The creation of rules for automatic QA checks.
- The role of multilingual Quality Assurance managers.
- And more…
As always, we will have networking opportunities through the Remo Platform right after the presentation.
Find the link to pre-register HERE