Come join us at GDC 2021
Come join us next week, starting July 19th for this year’s 100% virtual Game Developers Conference.
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) brings the game development community together to exchange ideas, solve problems, and shape the future of the industry across five days of education, inspiration, and networking. Attendees include programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, and business leaders. Some key features of GDC include:
- The market-defining conference has a comprehensive selection of lectures, panels, and roundtable discussions.
- The GDC Expo showcases the latest game development tools and services from leading technology companies such as Amazon, Epic, Google, Intel, Nvidia, Oculus, and Sony.
- Dedicated community spaces where GDC attendees can take a break from all of the learning to relax and meet new people in themed areas for playable indie games, retro games, alternative controllers, and more.
GDC also hosts two awards ceremonies recognizing the creativity, artistry, and technical genius of the finest developers and games:
- The Game Developers Choice Awards is the leading peer-based video game awards show celebrating the industry’s top games and developers.
- The Independent Games Festival honors the most innovative and exemplary projects in indie game development.
In case you haven’t signed up yet, you can check out all of the pass options and prices here.